View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmah

re: Info to fix Mumble for Bazinga/Sudden

In case he doesn't visit this site often, anyone that is able to get this information to Bazinga/Sudden, I would appreciate it.

I was looking into some of the possible problems that might be causing Bazinga to be barely audible in Mumble. Here are some suggestions to try out:

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/FAQ/English#Can.27t_hear_other_users.2Fusers_can.27t_hear_me

Next, under Control Panel --> Sound, go to the Recording tab, click on your active microphone and click Properties. Click on the Level tab and make sure your microphone level is turned up. It shouldn't be turned WAY up, but if it was turned down, then it is hard for Mumble to compensate for that. Also, you can go into the Configure and run the Windows microphone audio Wizard (different from Mumble Audio Wizard) to try and normalize the volume there.

"Experience and knowledge are free to give, but the rewards you get back are priceless."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vires Vox Victoria Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum